- Calibration service
- News & Events
- Contact us
- Multipurpose high flexibility testing machine.
- Servo-Plus evolution 8-channel servo controlled system for a fully automatic execution of the test (mod. C104N; technical details
- Load is measured by a high accuracy electric strain cell, eliminating the piston’s weight and friction.
- C-shaped open frame for an easy and fast positioning of the specimen between the rollers.
- The frame is closed by a hydraulic vertical rod, granting high rigidity.
- Maximum capacity: 320 kN
- Ram travel: 110 mm
- Maximum vertical daylight between upper/lower rollers: 263 mm
- Horizontal clearance (between uprights): 1040 mm
- Possibility to easily place in the centre one upper roller for centre point loading.
- Graduated scales are foreseen to get easy roller’s adjustment.
- Simple action piston with counterweights to optimize frictions.
- Calibration accuracy: grade 1.0
- Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
- Frame dimensions: 1700 x 1470 x 1557 mm
- Frame weight: 800 kg
|C095N-10||Configuration for flexural tests on concrete beams - 40mm dia|
|C095N-11||Configuration for flexural tests on concrete beams - 30mm dia|
|C095N-12||Configuration for flexural tests on paving slabs|
|C095N-13||UPPER TAMPER FOR TESTING KERBS|
|C095N-14||Configuration for compression tests up to 320kN capacity|
|C095N-16||Configuration for energy absorption test on sprayed concrete slabs|
|C095N-17||Configuration for toughness of fibre reinforced concrete (FCR) slabs|